Champers and Canvas is all about taking time for yourself and letting someone else do all the work, so you can unwind and please yourself…although you just might create some inspired artwork while you are at it. If you need some fresh air, fresh veggies from the garden, relaxation and a dose of creativity, then come, find your inner child.
It’s is all about relaxing, de-stressing and taking home some artwork you have created, which you can hang in your home.
I’ve made it easy…templates, instructions, paint, canvas, brushes, water…all supplied.
Wine? Well WHY not? We’re not licensed, but you are free to bring your own… I’ve got plenty of glasses and great food.
What’s it all about?
- It’s about having two nights away from the usual hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- It’s about meeting new people or sharing the fun with your friends or work colleagues, in a non-threatening environment.
- It’s about being creative and relaxed, regardless of any limitations, in a stress free, easy and relaxed way, while enjoying a glass or two, eating good food and making new friends.
- It’s about swimming in the ocean, walking along the beach or reading a great book while enjoying the ambience.
It’s about going home totally relaxed and revitalized.
It’s not about being perfect, it’s about having fun.
The building blocks of self-esteem, energy and productivity come from spending time creatively revitalizing….do not fear mistakes for there are none.
“To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow”
- Two night’s shared accommodation in one of our cottages + all art supplies. .
- Friday evening antipasto, champers and canvas prepping.
- Saturday 10-12am design and trace, coffee and creativity
- Lunch from the garden, Paleo inspired, fresh and healthy.
- Free time to explore, read, paint or rest.
- Saturday 3-5pm finish off the basics and add finishing touches to your artworks.
- BBQ dinner, fire pit gathering and sharing stories under the stars.
- Sunday – relaxing late departure.
Champers & Canvas finer details
- Arrive any time after 1pm on Friday afternoon. Check-in, settle in and check out the area.
- Bring your own breakfast for two days and nibbles, snacks and beverages and anything else you fancy.
- Bring a painting shirt (vinnies have great men’s shirts that work well)
- Bring a sense of adventure and fun.
- Leave behind judgement and self-criticism
- Bring togs and beach towels, walking shoes, hat, sunscreen and comfy clothes.
WHEN – From 6pm Friday 30th October to 12pm Sunday 1st November 2016
from $395 pp
limited spaces – secure your spot early – and share the fun, bring a friend